LOL ... Pretty enlightening ... Found these articles on the net, and some of the points are kinda true haha ! The men's section is kinda brief cause men are like that. They get to the point. Women's section is a lil longer. Cause we tend to talk too much, hehe. Cheerios !
- What Men Want Women to Know -
1. Shopping is a chore, not an activity.
2. Don't be afraid to ditch the makeup. Natural is sexier.
3. We crave hugs and hand-holding too. And no, it doesn't always have to lead to sex.
4. But you can have sex with us any time you want. Seriously.
5. When the game is on, we will pay attention to you if you're nice about it. Bark, and we shut down.
6. I don't ask for directions because I'm just happy to be driving. Anywhere.
7. We love you even more because you know we need to go out with the guys once in a while.
8. We worry about what you think of our hair, skin, weight and clothes.
9. PMS is no excuse to he mean. Sorry boys, I can't support this. PMS makes our system all funky, and its definitely beyond our control lol.
10. Talking about your "big" butt is so boring. Its true. I get bored at my own complaining, let alone others towards mine haha !
- What Women Want Men to Know -
1) Listen and be supportive, that’s all we ask.
2) If we look sad and you ask “What’s the matter?” we may say “I’m fine” when we’re anything but. No, we're not toying with you, it’s a defence mechanism. We may think our problem is stupid and you’ll laugh at us if we tell you, or maybe we’re trying to be strong and not look like a total weakling in front of you. People always think it’s guys who try not to cry, but girls do the same thing. That’s why you need to persist and reassure us we can tell you anything, then ask again.
3) Don’t try to be a player because it doesn't make you more attractive in our eyes.
4) Sure, every woman likes a smoking hot “bad-boy,” but we secretly hope that underneath that is a safe and dependable guy we can rely on.
5) Money isn't a priority: We may expect for you to pay for our dinner or movie ticket on the first date and perhaps after that, but we don’t expect you to fork over loads of cash just to take us out on a date. The point? You don’t have to be loaded to impress us.
6) You don’t have to be ripped to the max with biceps. We don’t expect you to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, just be healthy.
7) Most girls are attracted to guys of average height. And don’t worry if you’re short; to shorter girls you’ll seem tall! And if a guy is genuinely nice, cute, and sweet, we’ll overlook the height difference 99% of the time. The bottom line is your personality is way more important than your height!
8) The consensus generally is you must wait three days after the first date to call so as not to appear desperate. This is a stupid, petty rule that has no foundation to support itself.
9) As much as we may deny it, we like chocolate (yes), flowers (depends), cards (yes), gifts (food?), sappy poetry (yes), sappy romance movies (not really), cuddling (yes)and stuffed animals (not really). In every girl, no matter how tough, lies a soft spot for these hopelessly romantic things. Pull one out every now and then, but only on special occasions. Awwwhh, so true =)
10) Don’t lie. ever.