Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Subang Mall @ SS15, Subang Jaya


Yeaps ! This retail mall is finally open. This building plays host to more than just a couple of restaurants/bistros/pubs, but also to a supermarket, karaoke, and a few attire boutiques. I tried the Overtime there last night, and the ambience was much better (and less noisier I would say) than the one at Giza. The Library here is also pretty hip-hip-happening. While walking around, I also spotted this new place called the Coffee Chemistry cafe. It looks like a cutsie warm place to have brunch, and I told the friendly staff there I would definitely return one day to patronize after checking out their menu. There are a lot of restaurants here, so take your pick!
"This is the new curve ", my cousin quotes. 

I like it here :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails