They renovated the place a few months ago, and instead of the usual hot/stuffy environment, you'll have a higher chance of getting to breathe better this time round; they demolished a whole stretch of walls and adopted an open-air concept.
But the biggest difference came in the form of a newly-built Ice Bar .
- To enter you've gotta purchase a drink (admission for 1, 10 mins for each subsequent drink)
- Or a bottle of starts with 's', I can't remember ( admission for 4, 40 mins)
- They provide you with winter jackets
- Its negative 15 on the inside
- They won't be held responsible if you fall sick or contract icertitis
P.S., I still have one more paper to go on Monday, but hey, I needed a well-deserved break for a couple of hours, one friday night ;)