Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sephora @ Starhill Gallery, KL

I've been to the one located inside ION singapore and I have to say that I prefer this one here in KL. Even the building itself is cutesy enough to draw you in with its asymmetrical allure. As usual, their best Urban seller is, well, sold out. The naked palette is always being swept up by a tornado of neutral-lovin' bonnie lasses :) The sales personnel kindly advised me to check out sephora's fb page in order to see when I would be able to snag myself a unit. They'll be restocking pretty soon anyway cause everyone's going gaga for light and pretty pastels. If I'm not mistaken, a box retails for RM160 or so. A few other things that caught my attention were the vibrant O.P.I display and also Miss Dior's deep purple fragrance. Just like Naked, OPI is spreading its influence!


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Related Posts with Thumbnails