Monday, January 31, 2011

To The Land Down Under

It's funny how time passes so very quickly. It was the start of 2007, in the month of January when I initially met him. Funny, because he was the first person I came to knew in class. Fresh faces were moving in and out of class, and he was no exception. We sat next to each other, became acquaintances if not truly friends, and continued to do so on a daily basis.

I remember, he would always ask me to translate everything in simpler terms during biology ... and without fail, I would incessantly wonder, "for real? almost every sentence?". 

I would say that we only became chummy during the first year of our university lives ... though we were in different varsities. The non-stop insults, laughs, night outings, pool sessions, shoulder-crying periods, and spontaneous boozing was just part of what we called an enjoyable bestpal time.

For he who claims himself to be Alonso, good luck over in Australia! Thank you for the crazy rides, thanks for being a good friend, and most importantly thanks for being the kerbau who comforted me whenever I was sad or made me laugh with all those 2 cents Chuck Norris jokes ... 

I'll race ya in a drift contest when you're back ... I'm sorry I can't be there at the farewell. But I'll visit, I promise :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails