Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Joy of Overflowing Thoughts : Insomnia. Poopy.

I don't know why but it has been 2 weeks since I truly felt sunshine and its warmth penetrating through my chest. I really don't know why, but I do try. I try very hard. to understand. to unmask this heavy feeling. Sadly, everything in the presence of my senses will just serve as a reminder of whatever thorn that's lodged in the subcavity of my brain. And seemingly that thorn has acted as a root and rose bushes with more thorns have begun to sprout and make its way to the emotional room in this house of a body. The amounted pricks from the deadly ends of those sharp wooden needles have done no good but left me with scars. I just want roses ... not the thorns that settle on the stalks, and certainly not the ones with tattered tips which symbolize the truth that all entities should come to an end. What I need is just petals in this beating chamber of mine, the one I call my heart. I can't put my finger on it. What's missing ??

Related Posts with Thumbnails