Thursday, January 13, 2011

Something To Ponder On (Face Structures, Part 1)



A friend told me that my face wasn't totally round in shape, but rather round from the top to the lower part of my cheeks, and slightly sharp at the base of the chin area. Many people have told me the same thing, and described it as a heart-shaped face. 

I wonder why I refuse to take on this new perspective, and instead stubbornly hold on to idea that I should chisel off whatever remnants there are protruding from the more sophisticated cum oblong sunken face I've always aimed for with all that relentless gum-chewing. 

But I never did think of it this way, that these good supple bits are going to do my face a favour when I age. Yup, the wonders of collagen. 

Does this mean that I would look younger than I actually am in 30 years time?  

HATCHACHA HUBBA HUBBA ... fill up on em collagen girls!


Tip: But while you're at it, here are a few hints from a site to help you keep those angles in your face ... To do this, create less volume around the face. Go for soft, graduated layers that fall just right above your chin. Consider wispy and tapered ends. Bangs are flattering, but keep them long or side-swept. Make sure to avoid one-length, blunt cuts if you have short hair. Curly, short hair is also a no-no. 

So to speak, make way for a new do and flaunt those pretty faces that y'all have :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails