Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jin Shan Szechuan Steamboat @ Mentari, Subang Jaya

The different soup bases available: herbal, chicken, szechuan, and vege. The chicken one was really delicious even without the extra flavour from the the raw dishes and all. But do note to self, go easy on the spicy soup cause it might just trigger your bowels if you know what I mean (this however did not apply to me, but only to my dinner companions; call me the spice queen! hehe). Pricing's pretty steep, about Rm 300 for normal steamboat dishes (5 pax). Try the spicy white pork for starters! They'll give you a kick, kill your throat, but you won't be able to stop munching at the same time :D The place is just located above mentari's mazda showroom.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Related Posts with Thumbnails