Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Elizabeth Taylor










Back when I was young, I once asked my parents which actress they thought was the prettiest. Without hesitating, they both agreed that the title belonged to the sexy & sultry Elizabeth Taylor, though a mediocre amount of people may disagree. It wasn't until a few years ago did I build up the interest to look for her photos, in order to assign a face to the legendary beauty I have heard of so frequently.

I was awestruck.

She had mesmerizing eyes, an elegant face structure, perfect make up, and a style that would rock for years to come. Couldn't get over the hair either; loved it.

Liz Taylor actually redefined retro as the new modern chic ... she's a true style star imo. A fashion icon ? she has my vote for sure.




Related Posts with Thumbnails