Monday, September 27, 2010

Brussels @ Palm Square, Jaya One


I've been searching for the best carbonara around, and I think I've found it. The moment I lifted the fork and tasted the delicious fettuccine tangled around it, I knew I had to order a second bowl! How would I describe it? Orgasmic. Yes, absolutely orgasmic & indulgent. The german pork knuckle was a lil bit on the average side and the same could be said for the clams. However, the burgers there were quite juicy, while the fries were thick and crisp. The salmon salad came in a small portion just like the plate of waffles, but only that the latter was much better cause it melted in my mouth like heavenly bliss!


72 Jalan Universiti
L-20-G Jaya One
46200 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03 7954 2000


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Related Posts with Thumbnails